One of our professional partners is EAAP. WIANF and the program of the event can also be seen on the website of ASAS, USA (“Taking Stock”).
The conference aims to present how the latest developments of animal nutrition and related disciplines can be applied in animal nutrition to produce high quality and safe animal derived foods and to ensure production in a sustainable manner. Furthermore the effect of climate change on crop and on the quality of animal derived foods for human consumption will be also discussed, as well as the precision livestock farming and nutrition, and how the adverse effects of climate change can be alleviated by nutrition. Moreover, the recent knowledge on mycotoxins and their impacts on feed and animal origin food quality, the new generation of the feed additives are also included in the program of the conference.
Therefore the planned main topics of the conference in 2017 are the followings:
- Climate change and animal nutrition
- Animal nutrition and quality of animal-origin food products
- New generations of feed additives
- Animal nutrition and gut health
- Precision livestock farming and nutrition
- Free communications (further topics that relate to innovative animal nutrition)
We are inviting excellent experts as keynote speakers from different countries.